Root Htc Desire Z In With Easy & Simple Steps
Are you looking for the method how to root your htc desire z? Here we have the best and easy ways in simple steps to root your mobile phone completely with out causing any problem. Follow these steps given below to to root completely.
HTC Quick Root - after initial reboot to recovery mode I had to run 1st option "phone reboot" or something like that, but before reboot that I received some error message regarding rights to folder structure....So I wasn't able to install Superuser or SuperSU. I also tried to run Superuser.apk but of cousre I have no rights to System/xbin to copy there su file...
Her Android ver is 2.3.3 , HTC Sense ver 2.1 , SW number: 2.42.405.4
PS: During this process I need my data untouched in the phone (pictures, contacts, SMS). I don't want to upgrade Android ver, I just need root access to install Titanium Backup and delete 90% of useless apps

0 comments:
Post a Comment